Address and contact
Opening hours (1st March 2021 until further notice)
Monday - Friday
9 am - 5 pm
The university’s buildings and therefore also the Department of Economics Library will remain closed to the public until further notice. Access is permitted for UZH students, employees and authorized people in research and teaching (find more information here). The UZH libraries are also accessible to external researchers and students. Learning spaces in libraries must be reserved (links to Booked see below).
Please find special and reduced opening hours here.
Information corona situation
- The library team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org and during opening hours by telephone (+41 44 634 21 37).
- Borrowing and returning books and general support are available on site.
- UZH students are able to use learning spaces in the library provided they book a place on Booked before (at the earliest 7 days in advance).
- External researchers and students (not UZH) can also book a learning space in the library on Booked for external users (at the earliest 7 days in advance).
- Please note our corona rules (PDF, 305 KB).
- As in all public and freely accessible interior rooms at the UZH, there is a mandatory use of masks in the library, also when you are sitting at your learning space that you reserved in advance.
- The coffee machine is, with adjustments, accessible again.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).